Chicken Sausage, Veggies and Sweet Potato
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp low sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cups steamed green beans
- 1 organic wild mushroom chicken sausage
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion & herb seasoning
- In a large skillet, sauté diced sweet potato and broccoli in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add in a low sodium chicken broth to bring moisture to the pan and soften the veggies.
- Next, add in zucchini, organic wild mushroom chicken sausage, garlic powder, onion & herb seasoning and sauté another several minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chopped steamed greens last to heat, then serve.