Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Anytime Bliss Balls
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, (single-ingredient is preferred!)
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen peptides, (totally optional. Can leave out)
- 1/4 cup almond flour, (sub with 2-3 tbsp oat flour or coconut flour)
- Few shakes cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Manuka honey, (if you prefer sweeter I’d add 1-2 tbsp additional)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate
- Pinch flakey sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into small bite-sized balls and add a few more choc chips + flakey sea salt on top for good measure.
- Let harden in fridge or freezer and pop for some FUEL! These are packed with fiber, healthy fats, quality protein/amino acids & antioxidants that will keep you energized any time of day 🙂