I created this free guide to share some of the top wellness tips I’ve collected over the years, sneak peeks into my fitness guides, and a look at my never-before-seen cookbook recipes. My goal is to show you that living a healthy lifestyle is not only attainable, but enjoyable.
In the nutrition section you’ll find educational content around building a blood-sugar balancing plate, why optimizing protein consumption is essential for women’s health, and bonus content on added-sugar. You can look forward to reading more about the following:
- 3 Tips For Eating Out From A Dietitian
- Why I Prioritize Protein
- 3 Tips For Eating More Protein
- The Truth About Added Sugar + A Crash Course On Reading Packaged Food Labels
In the fitness section, you’ll get a sneak peek at how I changed my fitness regime and the incredible results I saw, my specific style of weight training and why I’m such a fan of it, and you’ll even get some free workouts from my best-selling Strength Guide. You’ll see articles like:
- How I Simplified My Fitness Routine And Got Incredible Results
- The Secret To Avoiding Plateau
- 3 Workouts Straight From GOOD // SWEAT Strength
And, you’ll get an inside scoop on a few never-before-seen photos from my cookbook, Rachael’s Good Eats, including:
- Baja Style Coconut And Lime Ceviche
- Blackberry Baked Oats
- Heirloom Tomato And Pineapple Bruschetta
- Honey-Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings
I hope you love this free resource, I love being able to pass on the lessons I’ve learned about fitness and health!