High-Protein White Bean & Tuna Salad
- 2 5-oz cans tuna packed in water or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 15-oz can cannelloni or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, (optional)
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 avocado, sliced
- red chili flakes
- In a large bowl, toss together the tuna, beans, olives (if using), sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, red onion, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Serve over fresh arugula and crackers or toasted sourdough. Garnish with a lemon wedge and enjoy!