It’s a lot easier than you think to re-create one of your favorite meals, with significantly fewer and wholesome ingredients! This copycat healthy chipotle bowl is super easy to throw together and tastes even better than the real thing!
Make Your Own Chipotle Bowl
- 1/2 cup uncooked sprouted brown rice
- 2 cups bone broth (or chicken broth or plain water)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 lb organic ground beef
- 1 tsp fajita/taco seasoning (my favorite is Primal Palate)
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- tortillas (I use Siete tortillas)
Cook brown rice according to according to package in bone broth for added nutrients. Once rice is done cooking, mix in ghee, salt and pepper.
While rice cooks, brown beef in a skillet with seasoning of choice. Drain liquid once cooked through.
In same pan, saute bell pepper and zucchini in oil, chili powder and cumin.
Build your bowl! Start with mixed greens, then top with ground beef, sauteed veggies, rice, avocado and warmed tortilla.