Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Full of flavor and they make the perfect game-time or anytime dish, enjoy!
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lb organic ground chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning (I used Siete seasoning)
- 1 bag chips (A good corn tortilla chip would hold up best)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated (I used goat cheese)
- 1 4oz green chilis
- red onion, chopped
- tomatoes, chopped
- green onion, chopped
- jalapeño, chopped
- avocado, sliced or cubed
- sour cream (I used Kite Hill dairy-free)
- hot sauce
- flaky sea salt
Preheat the oven to 410 degrees.
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add avocado oil.
Brown the ground chicken, cook according to the directions on the taco packet. Set aside.
Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper, then evenly spread the chips.
Top with taco meat, black beans, goat cheese and green chilis. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the edges of the chips turn golden brown.
Top with your preferred toppings and enjoy!
Leave a Reply