Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
5-Ingredient Snickers Treats
- 10-12 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter, (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted or raw peanuts or almonds
- 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate, melted
- Flakey sea salt
- Line a large plate with parchment paper.
- Cut or tear one side of each date, then open them up to make a small pocket shape.
- Add ~1 tbsp of peanut butter and a few nuts to each date, then gently pinch the sides together to close.
- Roll (or drizzle) each date in melted chocolate and sprinkle with flakey sea salt.
- Transfer to the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!