Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup organic peanut butter, (no added sugar)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- flakey sea salt (to top)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the egg, maple syrup, melted and cooled coconut oil, vanilla extract, and peanut butter.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients, pressing down any clumps of almond flour until smooth.
- Use a cookie scoop (or two spoons) and drop on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down the dough, then turn the fork 90-degrees and press down again. Sprinkle flakey salt over the cookies.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy!