Gluten Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp melted ghee, (or grass-fed butter)
- 1 cup GF flour, (I used Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Baking Flour)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, **optional (I used Whole Foods 365 brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chopped macadamia nuts and white chocolate, if using. *Option to leave out white chocolate and instead, melt and drizzle over the top of the macadamia nut cookie once they're done baking.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to place batter on parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Dough will not expand in diameter, so be sure to press down a bit!!
- Bake for 11 minutes. Enjoy!