Grilled Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup squeezed orange juice , (1/2 an orange)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 organic chicken breast, trimmed, butterflied and halved. Seasoned with Pink salt and ground pepper.
- 3-4 large handfuls mixed greens
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 orange, peeled and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup Marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Set aside in the fridge to chill.
- Once the chicken is seasoned, grill.
- In a large serving bowl add the mixed greens, cilantro, orange slices and almonds.
- Pour a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the salad, reserving the rest. Toss until well coated.
- Slice the chicken into strips and place on top of the salad.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the chicken and sprinkle the cheese evenly across the salad. Enjoy!
- *Vinaigrette can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.