Grilled Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Your new favorite salad for summer. Super light and refreshing, it makes the perfect 30-minute dinner.
- 1/4 cup squeezed orange juice (1/2 an orange)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 organic chicken breast trimmed, butterflied and halved. Seasoned with Pink salt and ground pepper.
- 3-4 large handfuls mixed greens
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 orange peeled and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup Marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese crumbled
Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Set aside in the fridge to chill.
Once the chicken is seasoned, grill.
In a large serving bowl add the mixed greens, cilantro, orange slices and almonds.
Pour a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the salad, reserving the rest. Toss until well coated.
Slice the chicken into strips and place on top of the salad.
Spoon a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the chicken and sprinkle the cheese evenly across the salad. Enjoy!
*Vinaigrette can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.