Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Thighs, Spicy Garlic Corn & Veggies
- 8 organic chicken thighs (trimmed, if desired)
- 1 jar Teriyaki sauce (I prefer Primal Kitchen No-Soy Teriyaki)
- pink salt & ground pepper
- 4-8 cobs of corn
- 2 tbsp Himalayan pink salt ghee (I prefer Fourth and Heart)
- 2 tsp chili poweder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- .5 tsp cayenne (optional)
- 2 cups bell peppers (2 large or 8-10 small, chopped)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil
- pink salt & pepper
Cut a few shallow slits into each chicken thigh. Add chicken to a large bowl, along with the entire jar of Teriyaki and salt and pepper. Marinate for 15 minutes in the fridge.
Prep the corn seasoning: melt the ghee, then add chili, cayenne and salt. Set aside.
Add corn, peppers and onion to a shallow tray, coating with avocado oil, pink salt, and pepper.
Heat the grill to 600 degrees F.
Once hot, add the chicken and veggies to the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes. Flip, and cook another 5-6 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove from grill.
Brush the corn with the ghee & spices. Serve grilled veggies with goat cheese or feta and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.