Lentil Pasta With Balsamic Glazed Mushrooms
- 1 cup red lentil pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Splash organic chicken broth
- 3-4 cups crimini mushrooms
- 3 tbsp Primal Kitchen Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp chopped chives
Cook lentil pasta according to package directions. Once strained, toss lightly with olive oil and spinach until spinach wilts.
To make mushrooms, heat olive oil in pan on medium heat until hot, but not smoking. Add whole mushrooms and sauté for 7-10 minutes. Add balsamic vinaigrette while sauteing .
(If pan needs more moisture, add splash of chicken broth and continue to cook until mushrooms become tender)
Once done, add to bowl with pasta, avocado and crumbled goat cheese, salt, pepper and red chili flakes for added flavor. Enjoy!