Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
PB Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
Super quick to make and ~6 grams of protein per ball. You'll love keeping these stocked in the fridge!
- 1 cup single-ingredient peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 4 scoops unflavored collagen peptides (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond flour, or sub 2-3 tbsp oat flour or coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Manuka honey (additional 1-2 tbsp for sweeter balls)
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3-4 tbsp dark chocolate, chopped
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Roll the dough into bite-sized balls, add a few chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate) and flakey sea salt on top.
Store in the fridge and enjoy!