- Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 3-4 jalapeño slices (seeds removed)
- 1 cup ice
- 2 oz mezcal
- 1.5 - 2 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- Place a small amount of pink salt in a shallow dish. Coat half the rim of a margarita glass with juice from the lime wedge, and dip the juice-covered part of the rim in the salt. Set aside.
- In a large glass or cocktail shaker, muddle or gently crush the cilantro and jalapeño slices together to draw out the flavor.
- Add 1/2 cup of the ice, plus the mezcal, pineapple juice, lemon juice, and lime juice. Stir well.
- Place the remaining ice in the prepped margarita glass, and use a cocktail strainer to pour the mezcalita over the ice.
- Garnish with more sliced jalapeño or a lime wedge, if desired. Enjoy!