Pumpkin Spice Cookie Skillet
- 1 egg (or sub flax egg: 3 tbsp water, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened nut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (or sub any nut or seed butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (completely optional. Can leave out and substitute 1 additional tbsp almond flour)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- One 2.5oz chocolate bar or 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 8-9 inch cast-iron skillet (can use loaf tin, cake round, baking dish, etc)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F°.
- Whisk egg* in large bowl then pour in maple syrup, melted coconut oil, nut butter, vanilla & almond milk, & whisk once more. *If using flax egg, mix 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds with 3 tbsp water & let sit for 5 minutes before adding to recipe in place of egg.
- Stir in almond flour, collagen if using, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice & half of sea salt. Fold in chocolate chips (leave some aside for the topping).
- Spray 9-inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil then pour batter into the base & spread out evenly using a silicone spatula. Place last pieces of choc chips over the top, sprinkle sea salt.
- Bake in oven for 19-20 min on center rack. Then, turn oven on broil and cook 1-2 additional min. Be careful cause it burns quickly, so keep an eye on it! Enjoy! 🙂