Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Viral Big Mac Taco
- 1 lb organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper
- 3-4 tortillas, (I prefer Siete foods Cassava tortillas)
- .5 tsp garlic powder
- avocado oil
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
Toppings of Choice
- romain, finely chopped
- ketchup , (or special sauce)
- Add the ground beef to a large bowl. Mix in the salt, pepper, and chopped white onion.
- Add enough meat to each tortilla so that you can spread it very thin to the outer edges, about 1/4 to 1/8-inch thick. Add additional salt, pepper and garlic powder on top.
- Heat your skillet over medium heat. Add one tablespoon of avocado oil to the pan and let it get hot without smoking.
- Add the tortilla, meat side down and press it into the pan with a spatula. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and add your cheese, if using. Cover with a lid to help melt the cheese for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, and repeat with all remaining tortillas.
- Add your toppings of choice and enjoy!