Click Here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lb grass-fed organic ground beef (or protein of your choice)
- 1 taco seasoning packet (I prefer Siete)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 6-8 tortillas (I prefer siete)
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- sour cream (I prefer Kite Hill dairy-free)
- grated cheese
- flakey salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add ~1 tbsp avocado oil to a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
Once hot, brown the ground beef and cook according to instructions on taco seasoning packet. Set aside.
In a medium pan over medium-low heat, add the remaining avocado oil.
Once hot, add peppers and onions and sauté until slightly charred. (Option to season with additional taco seasoning.)
Heat each tortilla in a pan (or over an open flame), then arrange them on the prepared baking sheet.
Fill each tortilla with meat, peppers, and cheese then fold in half and press flat.
Bake for 10 minutes and add your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply