Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Grilled Sausage & Veggie Bowl
- 3/4 bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1/4 red onion, cut into large pieces
- 1 small bunch broccolini, sliced in half
- 4-5 fingerling potatoes, sliced in half, (or your preferred potato)
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 organic chicken sausage, (I used Whole Foods 365 brand, Andouille)
- Add peppers, onion, and broccolini to a large bowl. Add 1-2 tbsp of avocado oil (or enough to coat them well) and salt & pepper to taste. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add potatoes to the veggies. Add 1-2 tbsp additional oil and salt & pepper. Toss to coat and set aside.
- Cut shallow slits into the sausage.
- Heat the grill to high, or ~600 degrees. Once hot, place the veggies and sausage on the grill or a grill plate, close the lid, and cook for 6-8 minutes. Flip and cook another 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer everything from the grill to your bowl and enjoy!