Paleo Chicken Sausage Potatoes and Green Bowl
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 organic mild-italian chicken sausage, (or flavor per your preference)
- 1 red bell bell pepper, diced
- 3 large handfulls swiss chard, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp flax oil, (great for omega-3s)
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 oz sharp cheddar goat cheese, (I love Trader Joe’s brand)
- Thinly slice sweet potato into 1/4-inch thick rounds or triangles and saute in skillet with extra virgin olive oil for about 4-6 minutes, or until slightly turning brown.
- Add in sliced chicken sausage to skillet to brown, sauteing another 5-7 minutes and tossing constantly.
- Add in diced bell pepper, handfuls of roughly chopped swiss chard, pink salt & pepper and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and top with flax oil, avocado, hemp seeds, red chili flakes, shredded cheese & hot sauce. Enjoy!