Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
High-Protein Froyo & Chocolate Shell Topping
- 1-2 cups yogurt, a thicker consistency like Greek yogurt will work better, I love Culina dairy-free
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp chocolate chips, melted
- dry roasted peanuts
- crushed pretzels
- sea salt
- Mix yogurt and protein powder in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly across the top.
- Spread the chocolate chips over the peanut butter and add toppings of your choice.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes and then break the shell with your spoon and enjoy!