Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 celery sticks, chopped
- 3 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1-2 small yellow potatoes cleaned and diced
- 1.5 (32oz) cartons of vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp italian seasoning
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 cup pasta (pick your favorite or leave out entirely to make paleo - can add an extra potato or two in place)
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup canned green beans, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
In a large pot, sauté onion, garlic, carrots and celery in oil on high heat for 3-5 minutes.
Add in ground turkey to brown, then add remaining ingredients through the seasonings above. Let cook for 10-12 minutes on medium to high heat.
Next, pour in uncooked pasta and green beans, cover with lid and let cook for 10-12 additional minutes.
Once it’s done, turn off burner, stir in spinach and fresh parsley. Toast sourdough with ghee and garlic powder in the oven on broil to dip!
Leave a Reply