Click here for the Reel I made on my Instagram sharing how-to make this 🙂
My Go-To Loaded Sandwich
Honestly, Bridger and I have been hooked on these all year long -- sandwiches are so underrated! This one is loaded with all the perfect ingredients. Feel free to customize based on what you have & what you prefer. I know you'll love it!
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 2 slices bread (right now I'm into Base Culture keto bread based off the ingredients)
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 4 slices organic deli turkey
- handful lettuce, mixed greens or sprouts
- few slices preferred cheese (I go with hard goat cheese)
- 1 sliced dill pickle
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- handful sea salt & vinegar chips on the side or in the sandwich (I prefer Siete brand)
Pop the bread in the toaster. Meanwhile, cook the egg in a skillet over medium heat in avocado oil or ghee. Flip, then cook until slightly yolky or all the way cooked through.
Once toast is done, spread one side with ghee then place sliced avocado over the top. Spread the other slice with hummus.
Start building your sandwich with the remaining ingredients. Hope you love it! 🙂
THE MOST delicious sandwich I’ve ever sunk my teeth into! I ADORE all you create!!😘😘