Click here for the Reel I made on my Instagram sharing how-to make this 🙂
My Go-To Loaded Sandwich
- 2 slices bread, (right now I'm into Base Culture keto bread based off the ingredients)
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 4 slices organic deli turkey
- handful lettuce, mixed greens or sprouts
- few slices preferred cheese, (I go with hard goat cheese)
- 1 sliced dill pickle
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- handful sea salt & vinegar chips on the side or in the sandwich, (I prefer Siete brand)
- Pop the bread in the toaster. Meanwhile, cook the egg in a skillet over medium heat in avocado oil or ghee. Flip, then cook until slightly yolky or all the way cooked through.
- Once toast is done, spread one side with ghee then place sliced avocado over the top. Spread the other slice with hummus.
- Start building your sandwich with the remaining ingredients. Hope you love it! 🙂