Pesto Chicken Salad
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 2 big handfuls fresh basil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (or cashews/walnuts)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- In a food processor, make the pesto by combining all ingredients listed underneath pesto.
- Boil a pot of water, add 2 organic chicken breasts and cook for 10-12 minutes. Remove and shred with 2 forks or a stand mixer if you have one.
- Add the chicken to a large bowl with the pesto then mix. Adjust with salt and pepper, if needed. Serve warm, chilled or at room temp by itself, over greens, or with crackers and veggies to dip.