Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
RGE Pineapple & Pepperoni Pizza
If you're not a pineapple on a pizza kind of person, you're doing it wrong! Quick and healthy dinner for a night when you're craving pizza, but want a healthier option.
- 1 medium organic chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 pizza crust (I prefer Cappello's gluten free)
- 1 cup tomato basil marinara (I prefer Primal Kitchen)
- 1 cup goat mozzarella (brand: Natural Valley)
- 8-10 large pepperoni pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- red chili flakes
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Trim and dice the chicken, season with salt and pepper, then cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Set aside.
Layer marinara, pepperoni, cheese, onion, chicken, pineapple, and jalapeño on the pizza crust.
Cook according to pizza crust instructions (Preheat oven to 415 degrees F and cook for 15 minutes.)
Garnish with chili flakes and enjoy.