Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
RGE Pineapple & Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 medium organic chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 pizza crust, (I prefer Cappello's gluten free)
- 1 cup tomato basil marinara , (I prefer Primal Kitchen)
- 1 cup goat mozzarella , (brand: Natural Valley)
- 8-10 large pepperoni pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- red chili flakes
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Trim and dice the chicken, season with salt and pepper, then cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Set aside.
- Layer marinara, pepperoni, cheese, onion, chicken, pineapple, and jalapeño on the pizza crust.
- Cook according to pizza crust instructions (Preheat oven to 415 degrees F and cook for 15 minutes.)
- Garnish with chili flakes and enjoy.