Shredded Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium and add onions. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Trim chicken breasts and slice in half, lengthwise to make thin. Add to pot along with garlic and sear on either side, about 3-4 min each.
- Pour in salsa verde, cover with a lid, reduce heat to medium low and let cook for 10 minutes. Once done, remove only chicken breasts and shred with two forks or a stand mixer. Add back to pot.
- Heat tortillas in skillet until slightly golden.
- Spray baking dish was oil, then fill tortilla with chicken mixture, a few spoonfuls enchilada sauce, and some shredded cheese. Tuck seam underneath and repeat until all chicken is gone.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top, then add shredded cheese. Bake for 30 min, then top with fresh cilantro, red chili flakes & limes!