We all love healthy dinner ideas and honestly, I think having your meals planned out a few days in advance is the key to being successful in your healthy routine. After just completing 7 days of no-added sugar I’m feeling really good. As a lot of you already know from doing the challenge with me, removing added sugar helps to improve the sensitivity of your tastebuds, making them more sensitive to sweet-tasting foods, which in turn, allows you to use less sweetener overall. I wanted to throw some recipes your way for the week to keep the momentum going.
- Mongolian Beef and Rice – I am so hooked on this dinner at the moment. It comes together so quickly and is packed with protein and veggies. I’d have to say that this is in Bridger’s top 3 recipes at the moment.
- White Bean Chicken Chili – It’s officially soup season and this recipe is on heavy rotation until the sun comes back to Seattle. Make a double batch and enjoy it for lunch all week, it reheats like a dream!
- Enchilada Skillet – because duh. You guys love this one, it’s always a fan favorite. I finally got my hands on the sold-out Siete enchilada sauce and will be making this on repeat!
- Spicy Penne Alla Vodka with Meatballs – I’m sort of dying over my own recipe right now, but I’m telling you, it is a must-make. The meatballs are incredible, the sauce is so creamy and flavorful, and the whole dish has just the right amount of spice!
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Bowls – This one is such a quick and easy fall and winter staple. It’s super cozy and will warm you up on chilly nights.
Let me know what you end up making, and tag me @rachaelsgoodeats on Insta! I love seeing what you guys are cooking 😁