Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Chocolate Tahini Cookie Skillet
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- few pinch flakey sea salt
- pinch flakey sea salt
- chocolate chunks
- fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, tahini, vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut oil until well combined.
- Tablespoon by tablespoon, fold in cacao powder, almond flour, sea salt and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Spray a cast iron (or baking dish) with oil then pour in the dough. Spread evenly and top with additional chocolate and sea salt.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let it cool, then top with berries and enjoy.