Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
- 5 tomatoes (Roma, or from the vine)
- 3/4 onion, red or white
- 1 mango, peeled (best if semi-ripe so it has a slight crunch)
- 1 Anaheim pepper, seeds removed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2-3 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (I prefer Siete)
- 1 tsp salt
- .5 tsp ground pepper
Chop tomatoes, onion, mango, peppers, cilantro and add to large mixing bowl.
Add lime juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
Chill for 30 minutes and enjoy fresh, or keep in an airtight container for 3-5 days.