A few must-make recipes below, including a few from my new cookbook Rachael’s Good Eats!
- Pineapple Mezcalita – an added-sugar free cocktail to enjoy all weekend long (pulled this one from my cookbook!).
- Mango Pico – I’ll be making this recipe this weekend, it feels like the absolute best way to kick off the summer.
- Asian-Inspired Chicken Salad – this is a great dish to pass, always a favorite in a crowd.
- Greek Burgers and Fries – perfect for if you’re hosting a barbecue.
- Mayo-Free Potato Salad – the best side for any summer meal.
- Charcuterie Board – it’s always fun to make a gorgeous spread of cheese, crackers, nuts, fruits & veg. Something for everyone!
A few recommendations from Rachael’s Good Eats:
- Cilantro Caesar Salad (page 62)
- Chopped Antipasto Salad (page 65)
- Honey-Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings (page 103)
- Avocado Deviled Eggs (page 157)
- Heirloom Tomato and Pineapple Bruschetta (page 158)
- Garlic and Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes (page 177) – seriously, you have to make these!
- Paleo Almond Butter Fudge (page 198)
Leave a Reply