Potato & Egg Salad (Vinegar-based, mayo-free)
- 12 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 3-4 tbsp Sir Kensingtons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 3 medium dill pickles finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive or avocado oil
Wash, then chop potatoes into cubes. Boil in a large pot with water covering potatoes for about 20 minutes on high heat, or until slightly tender. Drain potatoes.
Chop hard boiled eggs into small cubes, then add to mixing bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir thoroughly.
Refrigerate salad for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!