Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
15-minute Loaded Lunch Bowl
- 2-3 small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 breakfast sausages, (these are Teton Waters Ranch 100% grass-fed beef)
- 2 large handfuls Arugula
- 2-3 hard boiled pasture-raised eggs, halved or sliced
- crumbled feta
- green onion, chopped
- Jalapeño, finely sliced
- sea salt
- red chili flakes
- evoo, (for drizzling)
- Heat a small pan over medium heat. Once hot, add breakfast sausage and a drizzle of oil. Let brown on either side, then add 2-3 tbsp water and cover to let steam for 5 minutes on medium-low heat. Set aside.
- In the same small pan, add olive oil, garlic, potatoes and cherry tomatoes. Add salt and sauté over medium heat until potatoes are golden (5-7 min).
- Build your bowl with arugula, hard boiled eggs, sausage, potatoes, tomatoes (+ any leftover olive oil and garlic from the pan) and additional toppings of your choice. Drizzle olive oil over the top and enjoy!