Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
5-Ingredient Date Snickers
- organic pitted dates
- organic peanut butter, (or nut butter of your choice)
- organic dry-roasted or raw peanuts, (or nut of your choice)
- dairy-free dark chocolate, (I love Evolved chocolate)
- maldon salt
- Pit dates if not already pitted, and slice down the middle (but not all the way through) so you can open them up.
- Add parchment paper to a plate or small baking sheet (be sure it will fit in your freezer). Open each date slightly to form a pocket, and space them evenly on the parchment paper
- Add enough nut butter to fill each date about 75% of the way, top with a few nuts, then pinch closed. Place in the freezer to form for 15-20 minutes.
- While the dates freeze, melt your chocolate. Let the chocolate cool slightly before moving on.
- Remove dates from the freezer, then dip each one in the melted chocolate until completely coated. You can use two spoons to help dip for less mess, or choose to drizzle the chocolate instead of dip.
- Sprinkle with flakey salt, then add to freezer for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container 🙂