High Protein Chicken Caesar Wrap
An easy (and delicious) way to sneak in greens and protein.
- 1 Burrito size tortilla I prefer Siete
- 1/2 cup Romain lettuce, chopped
- 1 organic chicken breast, grilled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2-3 strips pasture-raised bacon, cooked and chopped I prefer Applegate organic no-sugar added
- 2-3 tbs Caesar dressing I prefer Primal Kitchen
- 1/3 avocado, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp hemp seeds
In a medium-size bowl, toss the salad ingredients until the dressing is evenly distributed. Set aside.
Heat the tortilla over medium heat until warm and malleable, then remove the tortilla and place onto a large plate.
Add the salad to the wrap and roll tightly - fold in the end and then the sides.
Heat 1-2 tbsp of avocado oil over medium heat. Once hot, place the wrap seam-down into the heated skillet and sear 1-2 minutes each side.