High Protein Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 1 Burrito size tortilla, I prefer Siete
- 1/2 cup Romain lettuce, chopped
- 1 organic chicken breast, grilled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2-3 strips pasture-raised bacon, cooked and chopped, I prefer Applegate organic no-sugar added
- 2-3 tbs Caesar dressing, I prefer Primal Kitchen
- 1/3 avocado, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp hemp seeds
- In a medium-size bowl, toss the salad ingredients until the dressing is evenly distributed. Set aside.
- Heat the tortilla over medium heat until warm and malleable, then remove the tortilla and place onto a large plate.
- Add the salad to the wrap and roll tightly – fold in the end and then the sides.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp of avocado oil over medium heat. Once hot, place the wrap seam-down into the heated skillet and sear 1-2 minutes each side.