Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Iced Raspberry Matcha
- 8-12 oz almond, cashew, or coconut milk
- ~1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, (optional)
- 1 tsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
- Blend milk, raspberries, and splash of maple syrup until smooth.
- Heat water until it reaches around 175 degrees F. Pour about 2 ounces of water over 1 teaspoon of matcha powder and then using a matcha whisk, whisk until all clumps have dissolved and it is frothy. Add an additional splash (~1 ounce) of boiling water and whisk until all the clumps are smooth. (Option to use an electric whisk or blend matcha with water)
- Fill your glass with ice, then pour in the raspberry milk followed by the matcha. Stir and enjoy!